Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Centennial Homecoming and Beyond

hc.JPG

Homecoming was great! We won the actual Homecoming game 53-22. It was nice to see so many alumni. I attended the majority of the Homecoming events, I think I will begin a scrap book soon and place all of my ticket stubs in it. Today is "Chat With The Chancellor" so I will most definitely be there to voice my few concerns. My time in the Student Government Association has been great. I encourage everyone to get involved! Also I have been invited to participate in the Centennial Scholar's Program. I have accepted the invitation and it is a very good program. I am glad that I was selected to participate in it. Next week I'm participating in a talent show to recite a poem that I wrote Other than that the majority of my time is dedicated to studying for my final exams.
See all Centennial Events by visiting www.nccu.edu/centennial

1 comment: