Monday, October 19, 2009

Time Management, and Busy Days


In My World Time Really Is Money. Except Once You Spend Time You Can Never Get It Back, No Refunds Are Available.

Time management is a factor in my days here at NCCU. Things have gotten so hectic that I have a time management plan on my wall where I have mapped out every hour during the day. These hours are marked as class time, study time, homework time, meetings, free time, and many other segments of daily life. This helps me better organize my time so that everything gets done in a timely manner. For example, I'm apart of many organizations on campus. Two of which meet every Thursday at the same time but at two different locations across campus. I'm apart of the Debutante & Boyz-2-Men Mentoring Society, the 100 Black Men of NCCU, and The NAACP NCCU chapter. To add on to my already busy schedule Iv'e been appointed as a Freshman Class Senator. So now I'll have more meetings weekly. But I love it all. I'm proud that I have begun to make a difference and I'm staying involved in school affairs and with the Student Government Association. Tomorrow I am competing in an oratorical contest to win the Freedom Bell Scholarship. Speaking of time management I think I should probably go recite my speech. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment