Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our First Home Football Game




Our first home football game is this Saturday at 1:30. I'm so excited; the level of my anticipation is extremely high. Im very excited to see the band perform during half time. I know that the band's performace will be amazing. For the first time during a football game I will be able to show my immense Eagle Pride. Not only that….I even get a grade for attending in Dimensions of Learning class. If that isn't a large enough incentive for attending there will also be a free freshman tailgate. What is better than free food plus fun plus an opportunity to meet new people? Math isn't my subject but fun + food + easy grade = a great day. I am very eager to attend. Saturday could not come fast enough. Have you ever been just as excited as I am to show your school pride?

1 comment: