Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Next Sophomore Class Vice President



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8VhVzSIkk (Link to the video sorry it is sideways)

Greetings all I apologize to everyone for not blogging lately. I was really busy with SGA Elections. I have just been elected as Sophomore Class Vice President.

I have noticed that a lot of incoming freshman have been asking me about SGA. Therefore this blog is dedicated to SGA. I have included a video of my campaign speech and a picture of my campaign flyer. SGA is a great organization to be a part of. Student government (SGA) is great! Im currently a freshman class senator. Next year ill be the vice president of the sophomore class. SGA is a really good thing to be involved in. it has a lot of props as well. If you choose to run for something let me know because I will def. Help you! when you enroll all freshman positions will be open these consist of 5 senators and 1 miss freshman 1 treasure 1 secretary 1 president 1 vice president and 1 mr freshman But there will be interest meetings in the fall. if you decide to run for something. and you have to attend an interest meeting to run for any position

No comments:

Post a Comment